You should demand a dynamic relationship with your accountancy partner that offers the highest level of service and support for you. Lowson Ward is a partner who can meet these demands through innovative and positive guidance in all aspects of your contracting work, from business structure to profit retention and protection from the Inland Revenue.
Our philosophy is simple: We make sure that you achieve maximum earnings with the minimum of hassle. We help you to stay compliant and then safeguard your hard earned profits. This we achieve through an expert in-house team of accounting, tax and business professionals and through a team of trusted business partners all of whom have many years experience in working with contractors similar to you. Lowson Ward offer you a unique promise – that is to tell you the truth We have implemented a “peace of mind” guarantee with our services as more and more contractors fall foul of the Inland Revenue tax investigation teams who are seeking out expense claims, husband and wife business structures (Section 660a) and IR35 status. For example we will tell you the truth about dispensations.
Advantages to you:
- You will be a known and valued personality – never a number.
- Tax affairs handled by experts.
- Competitive fees agreed in advance.
- Comprehensive expenses advice.
- Minimal time spent by you on administration.
- Unlimited telephone/email support.
- Proven expertise.
- Limited companies available immediately.
- Objective and independent advice.
- Free, no commitment initial meeting, if required.
- Pre trading expenditure advice.
Why talk to us? If you want to make money and be successful as a contractor we can help you because:
- We specialise in the Contractor market so we understand your specific needs. We can guide you painlessly though the maze of business opportunities and pitfalls.
- Our proven personal service makes the transition from employment to freelancing as simple as possible.
- We will show you how to succeed – not just how to do your accounts.
- We do listen. We will deal with you as an individual and answer the queries which you have. We have banned the use of jargon so that you can really understand and benefit from our advice.
- We offer a range of services. You can utilise whichever services you need. All are competitively priced and provide excellent value for money. A meeting, whilst not essential, provides an opportunity to meet the team and learn first hand. You will always be welcome.
- We offer a fixed fee service.
- If you use our ‘All Inclusive Service’ and providing we produce the company’s first years financial accounts we will supply a limited company to first time contractors absolutely free of charge if you decide to go the limited company route.
- We know that we can save you money – for most that is reason enough!
Who are we? Lowson Ward Limited is a Birmingham based company whose directors are Chartered Accountants. We specialise in the provision of accounting services and tax advice to freelance contractors.
- We are an enthusiastic and successful company. Our professional reputation has been built on technical expertise, sound commitment and top quality service. Having handled freelance contractors’ affairs for over 20 years, we have a wealth of specialist experience. We offer practical, down to earth, jargon free advice, tailored to your specific need
- We are small enough that you will be known as an individual not as a number. You will know the members of our team on a first name basis.
- We have a wide geographical spread of clients from the south coast of England to Scotland. We have clients operating across most of Western Europe.
- Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk, under reference number C001747721. The Audit Regulations and Guidance can be found at www.icaew.com/auditnews.
- In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Allied World Assurance Company (Europe) c/o 19th Floor, 20 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BY. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office or web site in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada
Location and map
LOWSON WARD PRIVACY NOTICE