News & blog
Lowson Ward are IPSE Affiliate Members
About IPSE, the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed:
IPSE (formerly PCG) is the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed. A not-for-profit trade association that represents the interests of all independent professionals working in the UK’s growing self-employed sector.
Why Independent Professionals join IPSE:
Self-employment has grown by an astonishing 39% since 2000 and has outstripped growth in traditional employment by 3 to 1 in the last decade. With nearly 22,000 members IPSE is already the largest association of independent professionals in the EU.
As the only Association supporting independent professionals by lobbying to Government and industry sectors, standing together as one, IPSE will be impossible to ignore.
Some of the Membership Benefits include:
- Up to £1000 compensation if an agency breaks its contract
- Up to £2000 compensation if you are ill/injured for 3 weeks
- Up to £500 per day compensation for tax compliance meetings
- Up to £5000 compensation for jury service
- Lobbying for you in government and industry
- Free tax and legal helplines
- A specialist to defend you in a tax investigation at no cost
- Toolkit with business templates, client contracts and more
- All the news and guidance on changes that affect you
- Help with winning work
- Extensive networking with experienced professionals
- Free use of inspiring flexible workspace
- Debt recovery: special member rate
- Correct handling of HMRC compliance checks, free of charge
- 24-7 access to all the wisdom of Ashridge Business School
We encourage anyone who has taken the leap into self-employment to join IPSE and gain support and join a community of independent professionals
To find out more please go to http://www.ipse.co.uk/member-benefits . As an IPSE Affiliate our clients are able to access a discount to membership; a voucher can be downloaded by going to our “Company News” area or contact us directly to get the discount code.