Benefits of contracting
There are many benefits to contracting through your own Limited Company most of which will be individually tailored to your own business and personal requirements.
Contracting can allow you:
- » the freedom to be able to chose when and where you wish to work.
- » you would be your own boss
- » you would be doing work you enjoy
- » you would have more control over the work you do and the direction you take
- » you could take time out when needed – it would offer you more flexibility
- » you can claim a wide range of expenses
- » you would be able to consider the vat flat rate scheme
- » you would keep control of your financial affairs.
These are just a few of the benefits.
We at Lowson Ward offer a free no obligation initial meeting and unlimited access to your own dedicated accountant who is supported by staff who are experts in their individual fields of Payroll, Self Assessment, VAT, IR35, Capital Gains Tax, Property transactions and many other areas of expertise.
Running your own business doesn’t have to be difficult so let us guide you through the process. If you have any questions about contracting or would like any further advice please either contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0121 778 6278.